Exceptional Plot of Land
12,000 m² in Kardamyli
Build up to 375 m²
We are pleased to offer this exceptional plot of land overlooking the picturesque village of Kardamyli. The plot has sweeping and panaromic views of the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Messinian Bay in the foreground and the majestic Taygetos mountains to the rear. The village of Kardamyli is protected by the highest peak of the Taygetos, Profitas Elias which is the highest mountain in the Peloponnese (2,404 m2 (7,887 ft). and in Winter its pyramid shape is usually covered in snow. The main building area is in an elevated position overlooking the village and is flat. On the northern side there is the gorge, to the east the mountains and to the west the sea. This plot would suit someone whowould like to build an exceptional villa or an Investor who would like to build a hotel. We have the topographic, a drone video and google earth co-ordinates for viewing in our office.
- 12,000 m2of land in total.
- 2,000m2 belongs to the forestry and cannot be included in the sale.
- The building distance from the forestry land is 10 metres
- The plot will need archaeological and architectural permission due to it’s proximity to the Vardia tower.
- A house of 375 m2 can be built on the plot. This refers to the floor surface area. External stone walls are excluded from that surface as well as basement, stairs, attics, semi-closed spaces.
- For a commercial building, e.g. a hotel 2,100m2 could be built.