We are pleased to offer a unique opportunity to purchase this stunning architect designed villa with a sparkling infinity pool from which there are panoramic views of the turquoise Messinian Bay, the Taygetos mountain range and the traditional Greek village of Prosilio. The house sits on a 4,000m2 (1 acre) plot amidst an olive grove with 50 Koroneiki olive trees which produce the oil that the area is famed for. The plot incorporates garden areas with fruit trees and flowering shrubs. The ground floor consists of an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with three bi-fold doors which open onto the pool side patios and entertaining areas. The kitchen has a Zanussi electric oven, hob and dishwasher, large refrigerator, and a stainless steel Imperio fan. On the ground floor there is also a utility room with washing machine and a separate guest toilet.
A marble staircase leads up to the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with high quality Roca ware porcelain fittings and imported Italian tiles. The bedroom has bi-fold doors which lead out to the spacious outside veranda. There are two further double bedrooms which also lead out onto the veranda with breath taking views of the sea, the Island of Meropi, the mountains and the village. The rooms have 60 cm square floor tiles throughout the upper and ground floor, built in wardrobes, storage spaces and vaulted ceilings. There is a large driveway with ample parking areas. This beautiful villa could be a full time family home or holiday home. This fantastic location affords a wonderful lifestyle just outside the pretty village of Prosilio, 10 minutes drive to Kadamyli and 39 kilometres (24 miles) to Kalamata airport.
- Air conditioning/heating.
- En- Suite Shower Room
- Guest Bathroom
- Guest Toilet
- Broadband internet connection.
- High vaulted ceilings.
- Ivory 60cm square floor tiles throughout ground and upper floor.
- Utility Room with washing machine.
- Marble steps and marble topped walls.
- Tailor made built in wardrobes and ample storage spaces.
- Sparkling Infinity L-shaped Pool, 6.6 x 7.5 metres (67.5 cubic metres)
- Pump room
- Outdoor covered/uncovered living/dining areas.
- Solar panel for hot water.
- Outstanding stonework.
- Integral garage with remote up and over door and tiled floors.
- Wood Store.
- Large driveway/parking areas.
- Gardens with fruit trees.
- Olive grove with 50 olive trees.